Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13722 BAM / SCR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,914KM (35,811 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)