Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.301 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,969KM (C$1,513) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)