Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.950 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,328KM (€1,707) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)