Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,094KM (€1,069) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (43 minutes ago)