Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,144KM (€1,099) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)