Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,730KM (€872) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)