Cost of living comparison between Veracruz, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09679 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,504KM (Mex$ 25,873) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (44 minutes ago)