Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08457 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,679KM (Mex$ 19,853) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)