Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,002KM (1,001 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)