Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.958 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,674KM (1,747 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)