Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02593 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,381KM (руб 53,250) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)