Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,440KM (руб 60,327) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)