Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02605 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,230KM (руб 47,218) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (31 minutes ago)