Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03186 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,327KM (73,045 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)