Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03196 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,209KM (37,841 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (28 minutes ago)