Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03183 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,861KM (58,489 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)