Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03198 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,742KM (54,460 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)