Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03200 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,615KM (81,726 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)