Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26339 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,322KM (kr20,205) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)