Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,484KM (€1,268) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)