Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,958KM (€1,510) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)