Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20054 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,758KM (8,766 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (30 minutes ago)