Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19701 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,920KM (9,744 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)