Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20593 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,400KM (21,367 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)