Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01220 BAM / LKR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,834KM (232,334 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)