Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00944 BAM / LKR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,267KM (134,210 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)