Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20297 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,576KM (22,544 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)