Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18957 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,507KM (18,502 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)