Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20678 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,700KM (22,730 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)