Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.001 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,773KM (1,772 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)