Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,475KM (2,467 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)