Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 981KM (981 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)