Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,335KM (€1,806) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)