Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,384KM (€1,732) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ottawa costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)