Cost of living comparison between Varese, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,279KM (€2,184) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)