Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,160KM (€1,615) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 185 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Allahabad costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)