Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02564 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 959KM (₨37,407) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)