Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,786KM ($2,375) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 3 hours ago)