Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.685 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,203KM ($2,494) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)