Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.748 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,757KM ($2,721) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (41 minutes ago)