Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,564 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.329 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,131KM (C$1,604) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)