Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.350 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,729KM (C$3,504) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)