Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,585 prices entered by 688 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.299 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,703KM (C$2,081) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (39 minutes ago)