Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,868 prices entered by 707 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.286 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,054KM (C$3,151) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (42 minutes ago)