Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,162 prices entered by 616 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,041KM (C$1,670) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)