Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00375 BAM / AMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,784KM (742,263Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (39 minutes ago)