Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00343 BAM / AMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,217KM (354,681Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)