Cost of living in Van, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32090 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Van (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,402KM (4,368TL) in Van.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)