Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00263 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,410KM (CH$915,186) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (26 minutes ago)