Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00254 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,296KM (CH$904,334) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)