Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,136KM (CH$1,054,544) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 2 hours ago)