Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,763KM (€900) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)