Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,731KM (€884) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)