Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,671KM (€1,874) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)