Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,682KM (€859) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)