Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18185 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 137% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,407KM (Bs 40,728) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)