Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 706KM (Bs 105,623,056) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)