Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16063 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 108% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,919KM (Bs 18,171) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (27 minutes ago)