Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18074 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,664KM (Bs 42,406) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)