Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02767 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,927KM (105,782 Bs.S.) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)