Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18413 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,487KM (Bs 40,663) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)