Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,670KM (€1,367) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)