Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,015KM (€1,542) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)