Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00257 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,343KM (CH$912,553) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)