Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,141KM (CH$912,730) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)