Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.684 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 214% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,345KM (CHF 3,174) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)