Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.707 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 219% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,419KM (CHF 3,174) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)