Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.841 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,957KM (CHF 2,693) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (38 minutes ago)