Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.732 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 226% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,221KM (CHF 3,014) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)