Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.702 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 135% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,056KM (CHF 1,796) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)