Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02774 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,679KM (₨60,544) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)