Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02194 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,123KM (₨51,172) in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)