Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,343KM (€1,196) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)