Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01643 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 964KM (58,639 Дин.) in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)