Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01652 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,563KM (94,594 Дин.) in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)