Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01656 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,475KM (89,063 Дин.) in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)