Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01508 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,338KM (¥221,390) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (43 minutes ago)