Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01485 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,690KM (¥113,803) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)