Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01629 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,821KM (¥234,539) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)