Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,135KM (€2,620) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)