Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,944KM ($2,677) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)