Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.803 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,813KM ($2,670) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (40 minutes ago)