Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.684 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,829KM ($1,680) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)