Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,688KM ($1,609) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)