Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,418KM ($1,411) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)