Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07623 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,043KM (13,687 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)