Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07522 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,009KM (13,421 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (29 minutes ago)