Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07716 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,059KM (13,719 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)