Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07615 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,025KM (13,456 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (42 minutes ago)