Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07929 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,626KM (ARS $20,513) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)