Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11582 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,632KM (ARS $31,357) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (30 minutes ago)