Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11513 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,885KM (ARS $33,747) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)