Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09510 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,727KM (ARS $18,165) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)