Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46958 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,044KM (2,224TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)