Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23178 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,056KM (元8,868) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)