Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24461 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,130KM (8,708元) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £409 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 38,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)