Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25128 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,279KM (元9,071) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)