Cost of living comparison between Ürümqi, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26684 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,845KM (元10,663) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)