Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03246 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,455KM (Php44,841) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)