Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03495 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,446KM (Php41,366) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (40 minutes ago)