Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03046 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,602KM (Php52,593) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)