Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20046 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,486KM (22,380 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)