Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20527 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,410KM (21,484 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)