Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19654 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,897KM (9,650 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)