Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18587 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,448KM (18,548 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)