Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20603 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,417KM (21,437 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)