Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18999 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,100KM (16,315 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)