Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02553 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,477KM (руб 57,863) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)