Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02460 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,334KM (руб 54,229) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)