Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,193KM (₩1,485,847) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)