Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,132KM (₩1,397,689) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)