Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,889KM (₩2,613,780) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)