Cost of living in Ulm, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,684KM (€1,372) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)