Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02600 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,277KM (₨49,116) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)