Cost of living comparison between Ulan-Ude, Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02878 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,285KM (руб 79,394) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (38 minutes ago)