Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03064 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,281KM (руб 74,449) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (41 minutes ago)