Cost of living comparison between Ulan-Ude, Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02870 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,269KM (руб 79,069) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)