Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 BAM / MNT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,400KM (3,319,861 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)