Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 BAM / MNT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 927KM (1,406,993 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)