Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 BAM / MNT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,222KM (2,953,317 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)