Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 BAM / MNT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,873KM (2,716,534 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 2 hours ago)