Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 BAM / MNT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,291KM (3,117,903 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)