Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02300 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,419KM (₨61,706) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)