Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02715 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 832KM (₨30,623) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)